20 Things to Do in Cabo
Perched on the southernmost tip of Baja California, Cabo’s location sets the scene for wide-ranging activities and gorgeous coastal views. The city is bookmarked by Cabo San Lucas on the west, and San Jose del Cabo on the East. Both cities and the “strip” between them include a variety of activities, luxury accommodations, and delicious foods.
There are an abundance of options for entertainment and activities to keep you busy every single moment of your Cabo vacation. This list of 20 things to do in Cabo should keep you busy for a while.
- Golf – Cabo is known for its championship golf courses, offering challenging holes and dramatic scenery, that rivals courses elsewhere.
- Deep Sea Fishing – Fancy bringing in a trophy? Marlin? Sailfish? With numerous charter operators, you’ll have many opportunities to reel in a big one.
- Beaches – Cabo is famous for its clean, beautiful beaches. There are beaches for whale watching, snorkeling, sightseeing, romance and more.
- Dining – You’ll find many opportunities to dine in Cabo, from simple street food to elegant international cuisine. Some of your American favorites are available as well.
- Night life – Whether you’re looking for music, dancing, tequila tasting, or all three, you’ll find a rich night life in Cabo.
- Tours – Tours of all kind await the inquisitive tourist. Choose from historical and heritage sites, local culture, nature, and more.
- Spas – World class spas are able to offer you virtually any spa treatment you can imagine. Cabo even has one of the world’s few wine spas.
- Whale Watching – Humpbacks and Gray whales visit the warm water of Cabo every December through March. This is a sight you can’t miss.
- Dolphin Adventures – This activities is great for families and couples. You’ll always have fond memories of swimming with the dolphins in Cabo.
- Mountain Bike Tours – You’ll be furnished with the latest equipment, and an experienced guide will take you through mountain paths, or to a secret underground river and waterfalls to go cliff jumping.
- Snorkeling / Scuba – The ocean waters surrounding Cabo are the perfect place to enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving. Enjoy hidden coves, or exotic dives from charters.
- Sailing – Seasoned sailor or just curious? Luxury sailing excursions are plentiful around the peninsula, and can be combined with snorkeling, sunset, or picnic adventures.
- Wildlife Tours – Observe the local wildlife on foot, bike or boat alongside a professional guide. If you’re feeling really adventurous, try a camel safari!
- Sunset Cruises – A sunset cruise in a sail or power boat, off the coast, can be a romantic and lasting memory with your significant other. Use it to celebrate an anniversary, give a special proposal, or renew your vows.
- Shopping – You’ll find a range of shops in Cabo, offering things like inexpensive local art, to posh boutiques. There is something for every taste and budget.
- Sightseeing – This is one of the easiest things to do in Cabo. No matter which way you turn your head, you will find no end to the sightseeing in this dramatic natural landscape. The area is packed with beautiful coastal views.
- Land’s End – You’ll find these incredible rock formations at the very tip of the Baja. Found just offshore, they’re worth visiting by land or by sea.
- Tours for Groups – There are countless tours available for group activities, if you’re traveling with a group of friends or have a company retreat on your calendar.
- Tours for Families – Special events and tours can be set for families – large or small. You’ll also be able to find tours that fit in with a variety of ages (important if you have small children).
- Traveling the area – For a special day, you can rent a car or car/driver and see some of the other interesting towns on the peninsula.
Deep Sea Fishing
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Spa
Snorkeling in the beach of Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
The Cabo area literally offers “something for everyone” as a vacation destination, and it’s close to home for most visitors from the US! With so many things to do in Cabo, you’re sure to find something you love and something whoever you’re traveling with will love as well.